Friday, July 8, 2011

Upcoming music video, this Saturday for Brad "Breezy"

This is the link to the new blog entry about the making of this video: Brad "Breezy" Hunt shoot for "Drop it Like an 808"



I am gearing up right now to shoot a music video on Saturday for the artist Brad "Breezy" Hunt. He is the same kid that I filmed a couple music videos for, about 3 months ago or so. Breezy has flown to LA from Virginia and he is getting ready to shoot this video now.

Ryan Spencer is directing this one and we have been running ideas quite a bit for the last couple days. This is a super last minute project.. Ryan only got to hear the song about 4 days before the shoot, even though he booked me for this well over a week ago. I had my ideas and visions for the song and I shared them with Ryan; I think it is important for me as a lighting/grip/camera support guy to talk to a director with ideas about what we can do so that they know what is possible to do with the equipment that I have, we might not actually do the ideas that I propose in the video but it at least gets their mind stimulated and gives them an idea of what is possible.

Our editor for this project will be Jason Haberman, we might be shooting at Jason's house for this shoot and I have a lot of ideas for some cool party set ups. This is going to be a great shoot. I anticipate using my steadicam, as well as my new 2000W generator, maybe car mounts, fog machines... a lot is going to go down on this video so stay tuned to this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment