Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It has been a VERY long time since I did a post on this blog. I rarely post on here and I do not want to start every post by pointing out how long it has been since I have posted! But, I suppose that is the way it will be each time I wait YEARS to make a blog.

You know, I really planned on making a blog every week when I first started this..

We AGrip is still in business and we are going hard. This weekend we have 3 days of Music Videos followed by a couple Music Videos next week. I am trying to think of the new capabilities we have to tell you.

Honestly our capabilities go past putting them on a public blog. But maybe I can share a few things with you. Let me think..

These are some of the Gels I am going to use on my video on Friday. Still using Gels. LED lights are here now with RGB but Tungsten and Gels still live on.





Aside from buying Grip Equipment I have begun the process of making my own. Soon I will be moving into a warehouse and I have plans in motion to buy the equipment that I need to turn "AGrip" into not just a G&E company but also a company that sells grip equipment.

I have been taking classes ferociously on so many different topics and these skills are coming out more and more. I have lots of pictures. We shall see what I decide to do with this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment