Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Presenting Director Ryan Spencer's Music Video Reel

http://vimeo.com/29616897

I am very happy to present this video, I worked very hard on all of the videos that are included in this reel and it is very rewarding for me to be able to show you this compilation and talk about what went in to making them. My friend, Director Ryan Spencer is the main force behind all of these videos, as you can see, he has done a phenominal job and he has really put his heart and soul into his work over the course of the last year.


Please watch this in full screen and let it load first, make sure your speakers are turned up to a nice level. and enjoy it because we worked very hard on this! And we will work very hard on your video as well!

Ryan Spencer's Director Reel (2011) from Ryan Spencer on Vimeo.



I met Ryan through my friend, Ace Filmore, about 2 years ago when we made a music video. That first music video was an interesting experience and I could see from that first day that Ryan's work was very important to him. From then on we stayed in contact, we worked on a lot of smaller projects from time to time. Every single time that I work with Ryan we try to do our very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment